CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Uniquely me

My name is Mariam and I’m 13 years old. I have 3 older brothers and there is a very big age difference between me and them, not such a unique thing though anyways. Sometimes I am really happy to have my brothers because I don’t really have to bother helping my mum or dad so they can’t irritate me whenever they want. I’m not such a hyperactive person or girl; I might be sometimes around my friends only. I have too many friends but my super best friends are Sara, Ashlee, Selena and Eleni. Practically all the girls in my class are my friends. My hobbies are playing volleyball, swimming except in P.E I don’t like to swim with directions I like swimming freely. I also like going downtown with my friends on the weekends or to the cinema. Often going to the cinema to watch a movie is too long and really boring. I would rather go somewhere where I can talk or hang out with my friends. I like singing but I sound really horrible most of the time. i like trance music and hip hop and all other types of music except rock and metal. My favorite colour is sky blue well i like all kinds of blue. I guess thats all about me for now bye.

0 comments: