CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

favorite band or song

My favorite song is “Miss Independent” it’s by Ne-Yo I chose to write about a song because I don’t have a favorite band since I don’t really like rock music or metal. I prefer hip hop, trance, techno and pop. The genre of this song is pop and R&B. I like the song because I like the rhythm of the song and I like his voice. Also the way he sings the song is cool because I can understand the lyrics of the song and he isn’t screaming out so loud. Ne-Yo is half African half American; he was born in Camden, Arkansas in America but was raised in Las Vegas. He was born on the 18th of October 1982. He acted in Stomp the Yard and Save the Last Dance with his really close friend Columbus Short. Until now he has recorded 3 albums and they are In My Own Words, Because of You and Year of the Gentlemen. NeYo also wrote songs for Mary J. Blige, B2K and Faith Evans. I chose this song because its really sweet and it talks about him liking his boss. Also because the song is really catchy in a way and it makes you feel that you want to move to its rhythm.

0 comments: