CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Perspective Piece TKAM

Reverend Sykes asked me to take Scout home; I was so focused in the case that I didn’t bother replying ‘till he asked the second time. I muttered to Scout to take Dill and go home since I was so absorbed in thought and didn’t bother me much if they’d stay or go. They were jus’ lil kids not like they’d get anything anyway. But usual lil Scout always challenging me, making me scoule furiously, she knew I didn’t wanna leave. I told Reverend Sykes that “it’s okay she doesn’t understand it.” Then Scout’s usual lil self interrupts in and says “I most certainly do, I c’n understand anything you can”. Right that minute I told her to hush and repeated that “she doesn’t understand it, Reverent, she ain’t nine yet”. I could tell Reverend Sykes turnin’ anxious and he asked “Mr. Finch know you all are here? This aint fit for Ms Jean Louise or you boys either”. All I could do was shake my head and say that he couldn’t see us this far away either, it was all right. We were safe I thought to myself. I would not leave now either, not when I am anxious to know what will happen next anyway.

0 comments: